Sunday, February 19, 2012

DOUBLE WORD VERIFICATION!



Dear Bloggers of Double Word Verification,

Just a note to let you know I do look at your art challenges, but if you have double word verification as some do, when I try to comment on your work, I am not always able to read the wiggley word. I try to leave the comment a couple of times, if it still does not work, I give up.See the sample above, it is so frustrating not to be able to leave a comment.

If you choose to turn your word verification off and don't know how, here is a link .

9 comments:

Ellen said...

I know the feeling Yvonne. It drove me up the wall too. 3 tries per blog and then I give up. It's so time consuming too.
I followed the instructions on this link to make sure mine was not on.

"MOI" Freubel said...

I totaly agree with you Yvonne and that's why I have shut down my word verification.
I hope some more will do the same.

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

excelente dica!

peggy gatto said...

if you saw my bog post, I agree! Several times it took me 2-4 times to get it right! I love to leave comments, but I may have to forgo the double word ones if I don't get it right the first time!
Sad!

Maria Ontiveros said...

I am sooo with you on this one!
Rinda

Chris Arlington said...

Yvonne I agree whole heartedly. I hate it. I am seriously thinking of not leaving a comment when I see word verification. There are alternative security measures.

anna christensen crafts said...

Here, Here Yvonne! The lovely people at Simon Says Stamp let me know mine had turned into that illegible double one. I have now switched it off. I don't think a lot of people know Google has done this. I urge everyone to do the same - I love leaving comments and a couple of times recently - I just gave up!!

Helen said...

Absolutely agree - it was bad enough with one word to verify. it happened with no announcement (that I saw) - just all of a sudden, TWO words to verify..grrrr!

Valerie-Jael said...

I so agree with you. I see very badly, and need ages with these stupid things. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Hugs, Valerie